following guide will. show you how to import Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid Media Composer with DNxHD codec.
Drone maker DJI has announced a pair of Micro Four Thirds aerial cameras. One model is the Zenmuse X5, which is capable of capturing 4K video at 30fps or still 16MP photographers, the other is the Zenmuse X5R, which is able to capture the world around you in RAW with frame rates of up to 30fps and a 1.7Gbps average bitrate.
As one of the most widely used NLE editing program, Avid Media Composer empowers its users with accelerated workflows, automated media management and extending real-time production. Wish to shine your Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video with Avid Media Composer? However, like other NLE editing programs, Avid Media Composer has its own preferable editing codec – Avid DNxHD, which helps significantly reduce storage and bandwidth while providing mastering-quality HD media.
To export DNxHD codec from Zenmuse X5/X5R, a third-party program called Pavtube Video Converter for Windows/Mac, it not only enables you to directly encode Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid DNxHD codec, but also other professional editing codec like Apple Prores for FCP, Apple Intermediate Codec for iMovie/FCE and Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas optimized editing format.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to transcode Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid Media Composer?
Step 1: Add Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video files.
Click the "Add Video" button or "Add from folder" button to import source Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video files to the program. You can add multiple video clips at one time.
Step 2: Choose output file format.
Click the "Format" bar and select "Avid Media Composer" > "Avid DNxHD (*.mov)" as output format.
Step 3. Edit Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video.
Open "Video Editor" window, here you can trim video length, crop video file size, apply special effect, add image or transparent text watermark, add subtitles, replace or remove original audio, etc.
Step 4. Convert Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K to DNxHD codec.
Click the "Convert" icon under the preview window, it will start to convert Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid Media Composer supported DNxHD mov format.
After the conversion, launch Final Avid Media Composer, locate and find the folder where you save the converted video clips. Then start Zenmuse X5/X5R 4K video to Avid Media Composer professional post workflow with no difficulty.
- Edit DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K Video with Final Cut Pro X OS X El Capitan
- Is It Possible to Edit DJI Inspire 1 4K Video in FCP X?
- Convert DJI Inspire 4K Files to 1080p for Editing on Mac/PC
- Work DJI Inspire 1 4K Videos with Adobe Premiere Pro
- 4K to iMovie: Import DJI Inspire 1 4K Footage to iMovie for Editing
- Transcode DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Video to Avid Media Composer
- Get Phantom 3 4K MP4/MOV Files Work Well with After Effects
- DJI Phantom 3 Video Converter — Transfer 4K Video to YouTube