Summary: How do I Convert MKV on Mac OS X 10.10 ? This article shows you how to do it in 4 simple steps. Get in to read the detail now!How incredible that Mac OS X 10.9 hasn't been with us for long, but its successor Mac OS X 10.10 is coming to us! Mac OS X Yosemite comes with new features like improved Today view in Notification Center, brighter spotlight, Safari with new streamlined toolbar and so on.
If you have downloaded some MKV movies, you may consider converting these MKV to on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite for watching on iOS/Android/Windows-based tablet/phone and media players. In this case, a powerful MKV video converter for Mac OS X Yosemite is needed.
Here I recommend Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, which is compatible with all Mac OS, including Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks 10.8/ Mavericks (10.9), and it is all set for the coming Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
It is the best choice to convert MKV videos on OS X 10.10 Yosemite with:
- Fastest speed: the kernel perfectly compatible with Yosemite makes the mkv converting speed even faster.
- Powerful video compatibility: It is capable of handling all SD, HD and 4K UHD videos including all kinds of MKV videos.
- First-class output quality: With High Quality Engine, it keeps the original video audio effect to the utmost during converting mkv on Mac OS X Yosemite at one go.
First, you need to download and install the app. Converting MKV video on Mac OS X (10.10) will be as easy as pie for such professional MKV Video Converter for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Follow the steps below.
Step 1. Run Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac on your computer, click “Add Video” button or just drag and drop to import MKV files.
Step2. Edit (optional). You can edit the video if you want.(Include Trim, Effect, Crop, Add Watermark, Add Subtitle etc)
Step3. Select an output format or device. You may convert MKV to MP4 on Mac OS X 10.10, MKV to MPEG, WMV, AVI, iPhone 5S/5C, iPad Air/iPad Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC, Google Nexus, Sony PS4, etc.
Step4. Click "Convert" button to start your MKV converting on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Knowledge: How to play MKV files on Mac freely?
In fact, you can try this free VLC Media Player software which contains a decoder to decode the .MKV files. It also supports a lot of other video formats.
More related tips:
- Ingest and Edit MKV file into Premiere Pro CC
- Decode HD Videos to H.265 MKV for Watching on Windows
- Best workflow for 3D MTS to 3D MKV conversion on PC/Mac
- Convert Videos to H.265 MKV for Playing on Mac
- Ingest MKV to FCP X/Apple TV for Editing and Playing
- Convert MKV to 3D SBS MP4 for Watching on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6
- Play MKV/AVI/VOB/TiVo on Hudl 3/2/1
- Play MKV/AVI/VOB on Innotab 3S