Hot search: HD 4K video to iMovie | 4K videos on VLC | 4K Video to DropBox | 4K Videos To PS4 | 4K Video to Sony Movie Studio | 4K Video to Avid MC | 4K MXF to Premiere Pro
"I am doing some inspire 1 4K video editing, I see my desktop is very powerful, however, when I playback the videos, it's very choppy, and not easy to do the editing. Does any pros have any idea on 4K workflow? Much appreciated!"
DJI Inspire camera can shoot up to 4K video with MOV/MP4 format capture 12 megapixel photos. With this high definition image ability showed to us, DJI Inspire has attracted a lot of users. While on the hand, it has also confused most people in playback 4K files on such like tablets or edit in NLEs like Adobe or iMovie, etc. So for easily work the Inspire 4K files well on Mac and PC, we suggest you to resize the 4K to 1080P, which could be nicely accepted.
Just find the Pavtube Video Converter for Windows/Mac, which w can choose to achieve the goal so easily. In general, you can effortlessly encode DJI Inspire 4K MP4/MOV footage for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLEs). Besides, DJI Inspire clips, it also can deal with other video formats such as MKV, MTS, MXF, FLV .etc. If you are a PC user and willing to transfer DJI Inspire 4K files to any other media players. Now, let's follow the guide to know how to resize Inspire 4K videos to 1080P below:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Steps on downscaling DJI Inspire 4K videos to 1080p on Mac/PC:
Step 1. Click "Add" button and load your DJI Inspire 4K files as soon as you get into the main interface. Or you can drag & drop the files into the App directly.
Step 2. Then on the output list, we can surely choose some items for output like all NLEs and media devices. Or just go to the ‘HD Video' interface, we suggest you to select the ‘H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)' as the best example. Of course we can choose others as suitable ones.
Step 3. Go to "Settings" button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To down-convert ultra HD 4K to 1080p, you can choose 1920*1080 as "Video Size".
Finally, as you adjust all the video and audio parameters, we are going to go back to the main interface to hit the big icon ‘Convert' to start the work. We will not be disappointed with the DJI Inspire 4K footage and resize them to 1080P videos on Mac/PC for a further dispose.
More related tips:
- Convert AJA Cion 4K Video to DNxHD MOV for Avid MC
- Why Doesn’t VLC Decode NX 4K H.265 Video from Samsung?
- The Easiest Way to Play H.265/HEVC 4K Recordings on Roku 3
- How to Enable Sony FDR-AXP33 4K XAVC Play on HDTV?
- Encode/Decode H.265 4K Recordings from NX1 to H.264 for Playback
- Edit FDR-AXP33 4K XAVC in Sony Vegas Pro 13 with Original Quality
- How to Bring Panasonic HC-WX970 4K Videos for Editing, Uploading and Sharing?
- How to Work Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K/1080p MXF with WMM?
Hot News!!! Pavtube Summer Promotion has become something of a tradition, and it's back for 2015. Giveaway and Save up to 50% OFF for new Pavtube Software owners, this sale runs until Aug 7, 2015.