If you are one of the user, you must be satisfied with the effect of the videos these camcorders captured. But you may found that it is difficult for TV, computers or some portable devices to play these AVCHD full HD videos while you are eager to share the amazing videos you shot with friends and family members. On the other hand, also include the editing tools such like FCP, iMovie, premiere, etc.Upload videos on YouTube or Vimeo?
Hot search: Sony TD20 3D MTS on Zeiss VR One | Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS/M2TS on Zeiss VR One | C100 Mark II AVCHD MTS on Zeiss VR One | Sony HDR-PJ440/B MTS to iMovie
Frankly speaking, Some people googled and found some professional converters to transcode AVCHD videos for watching and editing. However, they usually capture the recordings with splitted clips. Do you want to combine these video clips into one file while converting for smoothly playing and editing? Here Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac/Windows is highly recommended tool for you. Let's learn how it works so smoothly.
Note: This program can work well with latest operation Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.10(Yosemite) after we tested, also the former operation is included.
Download , install and run the trial version of MTS/M2TS Covnerter, 'Add video ' or 'Add from folder' can import your original MTS/M2TS files successfully. 'Merge AVCHD clips into one?' Choose several clips you want to merge and transcode together? On the left of the preview window, you can find the button here. Just tick on the clips you want on the imported list.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter-Download/dp/B00QIE3U0Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
Change your MTS/M2TS into others to be suitable for editing tools or media devices? Click"Format" bar to choose video format for output. There are several output format for you to choose, such as Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas/Avid Media Composer and so on. Of course, if you just want to merge and viewed your recordings from computer or on TV, just choose MP4 from "Common Video" as output format.
Additionally, don't miss the 'Settings' button on the main interface, you can customize you output videos and audios. For example, video size, bitrates, frame rate or even the audio channel. You are deserved to have a try here.
Finally, just go back to the mian interface to press on the 'Convert' button, you can get our conversion work started. No matter you shot the sMTS files from the camcorders, with this MTS transcoder, you can handle all your MTS footage nicely.
More related tips:
- Edit C100 Mark II AVCHD MTS in DaVinci Resolve 9/10/11 on Mac
- Edit Sony HDR-PJ440 AVCHD MTS in DaVinci Resolve Lite
- Editing Sony HDR-TD10 3D .mts/.m2ts Footage in Premiere Pro and FCP X
- Edit Sony HDR-PJ440 MTS in Premiere Pro CC
- Import Canon C100 Mark II MTS to FCP/Premiere/Avid for Editing
- Convert JVC GY-HM200 MTS to ProRes for FCP X
- Import 3D MTS to Premiere for Editing
- Import Canon Vixia MTS to iMovie for Burning to DVD