Hot search: MXF to Sony Movie Studio｜H.264 to FCP X｜MXF to iMovie | MXF to Premiere Pro CC | MXF to Avid MC | MXF to PowerDirector | MXF to MPEG-2
Sony PMW-200 camcorder features a broadcast-friendly 50Mbps data rate drawing from three half-inch CMOS sensors -- bigger than any other broadcast handheld cam, according to Sony -- though that size is still a far cry from its own super-35 filmmaking cams and others on the market.
50Mbps HD422 Recording
In the UDF/MXF recording mode, you can record Full HD video (1920x1080) at up to 50Mbps using MPEG HD422 compression technology and enjoy the benefits of proven, high-speed and intuitive XDCAM HD422 workflow. With the PMW-200, you can also record video in MPEG HD (420) or DVCAM? format. (Note: Proxy video is not available with the PMW-200).
Import XDCAM MXF recordings to FCP 6/7 or Aperture 3.
Q: Hi! I was wondering if the FCP 6/7 works with mxf footages natively. Aperture 3 seems not work with these mxf recordings. I have some .mxf video from Sony PMW-200 to edit for group work, and it would be great if anyone could help me with the importing workflow. Thanks!
A: If you want to edit Sony PMW-200 XDCAM MXF in Final Cut Pro 6/7 or Apple Aperture 3, you first need to convert the XDCAM MXF video to compatible format like ProRes 422 codec. This is a common format developed by Apple. Below are some useful tips.
Solution: Transcode Sony PMW-200 XDCAM MXF to FCP 6/7 or Aperture 3 with Apple ProRes 422 codec.
Step 1: Download Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac. This is excellent software which can help you convert Sony PMW-200 XDCAM MXF video to ProRes for FCP 6/7 or Aperture 3. Besides, it supports many other formats for output.Install and launch the Sony Mac XDCAM MXF Converter, import the MXF video from Sony PMW-200 by clicking "Add video" button.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mxf-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pavtube-mxf-converter/id502807634?mt=12
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MXF-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QID8K28
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MXF-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177789.html
Step 2: Choose the best output format for Final Cut Pro 6/7 or Aperture 3. Click on "Format" and choose "Final Cut Pro >>Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format.
Step 3: You can click "Settings" to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate and frame rate.
Step 4: You can click "Edit" button to edit MXF video, such as deinterlace, denoise, mute, volume up and crop.
Step 5: Click "Convert" button to start Sony MXF to ProRes conversion. It will transcode Sony PMW-200 MXF to Apple ProRes codec MOV format flawlessly.
After converting, you can import converted video files to FCP 6/7 or Aperture 3 instantly without rendering. More output formats are supported.
More related tips:
- Import Canon C300 Mark II MXF to After Effects CC for Editing
- Convert AJ-PX800 P2 MXF to MOV with no Quality Loss
- Convert Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to Avid MC on Mac
- Import Canon C300 Mark II 4K MXF to iMovie on Mac
- Canon XF to FCP X- Convert XF100 MXF to ProRes 422 for FCP
- Making Canon XF200 MXF accepted by Avid Media Composer
- Convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF to PowerDirector for Editing
- Import Ikegami GFCAM HDS-V10/HDN-X10 MXF to Aperture 3
If You Want to Get Our Weekend Pavtube Special offer,You can Click Here: http://bit.ly/1hmOn34