Summary: This guide will show you how to convert multi-track MXF to MOV retaining multi audio channels on Mac OS X for playing, editing, etc."We borrow a Canon C300 from a friend and shot some videos in MXF format; have no idea how to keep all my audio tracks preserved and playback on QuickTime; first time use this camera. Any insights?"
Solution: To playback or edit multi audio channels MXF videos on Mac, the best way is converting MXF to MOV retaining multi audio channels for QuickTime; or convert MXF to ProRes MOV retaining multi-tracks for Final Cut Pro editing. Follow these steps to learn how to keep all the audio channels during conversion.
Hot search: MXF to ProRes for FCP | MXF to Avid MC | MXF to iMovie | MXF 360systems to MPEG | MXF to Apple Aperture 3 | MXF to After Effects CC
Required program: Pavtube iMixMXF
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/imixmxf-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Studio-iMixMXF-Download/dp/B00QI7MY4Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMixMXF/3000-2194_4-76171460.html
Step 1. Get this Mac multi-track MXF Converter installed, click to load individual mxf videos; or click to load the entire folder. It will recognize all the audio choice.
Step 2. Click "Format" and choose Multi-track Video>Multi-track MOV(*.mov)
Step 3. Click "Settings" to customize your video size, bitrate, frame rate and other specs; and check video channels that you want to keep.
Follow the bottom left icon to "mix into one channel"; or that it will keep all the audio tracks apart.
Step 4. Click "Convert" to start converting multi audio channels MXF to MOV saving multi audio channels for playback or editing on Mac.
For users don’t need to deal with multi-track thing, just simple want to convert MXF to other formats, the MXF Converter for Mac (only $29) is highly recommended.
- Free or Paid MXF Converter for Working with C300 MXF Files on Mac OS X
- Convert Sony XDCAM MXF to Multi-track ProRes for FCP 6/7, FCP X
- Top MXF Converter for Mac Review: Pavtube iMixMXF vs Tipard MXF Converter for Mac
- Best Multi-track MXF Converter Review: Which one is the best multitracks MXF Converter?
- iMovie 13 supports MXF natively importing?
- Edit Panasonic P2 MXF files natively in FCP
- Ask for Some MXF| MXF Converter Review | MXF Transcoding Tips?
- Make Sony PDW-850 XDCAM MXF with multi-track Accepted by FCP X