Hot search: 3D Videos to Lakento MVR Glasses | 3D Blu-ray to Gear VR | MKV to Gear VR | DVD to Gear VR
Gear VR is a 3D virtual reality headset which allows you to experience a virtual reality like ever before. This gear was promoted by Samsung Company which is a big hit on the 3D market. You can enjoy the 3D videos on Note 4 via Gear VR no matter where you are, you don’t have to purchase a bulky 3D TV to follow the 3D wave and you can still enjoy the 3D videos even when you travel away.
First, we have to figure that this Gear VR don’t have much technical support for there need Note 4 plays as its brain and screen. And you must wonder how to watch 3D videos on Note 4 via Gear VR, since some 2D or non-supported videos can’t turn themselves into 3D videos by this Note 4. Here you may need the 3D videos to Gear VR Converter to help you.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is regard as a wonder 3D video transformer. You can load almost all the 2D, non-supported videos into this app then choose the suitable formats to convert then stream them into Note 4 and playback with Gear VR. (Learn Format Supported by Gear VR Software before Buying)
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to watch 3D videos from Galaxy Note 4 via Gear VR? (h2)
Step 1: Launch this 3D videos to Gear VR Converter on your Mac.
This app can support El Capitan without any hassle. And no other bundle apps hide in this install package. After installing this app, then you can load your videos by clicking “File>>Add Video”.
Tips: During the installation, if one error message pop up “unidentified developer”, please follow these steps to tackle this problem:
1. Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
2. Choose “Security & Privacy” and then click the “General” tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings
3. Look for “Allow applications downloaded from” and choose “Mac App Store and identified developers”
4. Accept the security warning and allow
5. You can now launch any app from any location or developer
And this step won’t make your Mac be a vulnerable one, if you not sure about it , after the installation, you can change your settings back for sure.
Step 2: Choose 3D Side-by-side to playback on Note 4 via Gear VR.
If your videos are 2D or non-supported videos, then you can change them into the most suitable files for your Note 4 and your Gear VR. Just click “Format” to this “3D Video>>Mp4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” for a compatible feature.
Step 3: Adjust the parameters if you need.
If you want to make your 2D into 3D HD videos, here you can click “Settings” to improve the quality of your source videos for more vivid 3D viewing experience. You can go for 1920*1080p for your output videos.
Step 4: Start to transcode files to 3D for playing on Note 4 via Gear VR.
After setting the file location, then you can click the “Convert” to start your conversion, which the conversion time depends on the file size and the parameters. If you forget about the file location, you can click this “Open output folder” to check your converted files.
To view your SBS 3D videos on your Gear VR, follow these steps:
1. On your Micro SD card file directory, navigate to Oculus>Movies> Your Movies
2. Create a new folder within “Your Movies” and label it “3D”
3. Import or move your SBS 3D videos into your newly created “3D” folder
Once you have created your 3D content folder and imported compatible video files, insert your MicroSD card into your Galaxy Note 4 (if it isn’t already), dock the phone in your Gear VR, and don the virtual reality headset. Then:
1. Navigate to Oculus Cinema from the main menu
2. Navigate to “My Videos” from the Oculus Cinema content library menu
Select the 3D video you wish to view (if you followed the above steps it should have a “3D” label in the upper righthand corner)
3.Choose the cinema mode to begin playback
Now you can enjoy the 3D videos with Note 4 via Gear VR as you like. Just jump into this wonderful virtual viewing experience!
- How to Convert MOV Files on Mac OS X El Capitan?
- Review: H.265 Converter for Mac OS X El Capitan
- Best Way to Edit Video Files on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Tricks for Downsizing GoPro Hero 4K Video to 1080p
- Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS Files on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Convert Sony 4K XAVC S to MOV/MP4/AVI/MPG/WMV/FLV/SWF on PC/Mac
- Import Canon T4i/650D H.264 Footage to iMovie for Editing on Mac